This article will help you know how to add/edit/remove a product metafields in Shopify with the Metafields Guru app. IF you don't know what metafields is, please refer to this article https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/110057030-using-metafields-in-your-shopify-theme.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- 2.Click the Visit the Shopify App Store button to go to the Shopify App Store.
- 3.Search the app with terms: "Metafields Guru".
- 4.Click the app like the below image, then click the Add app button to go to the Installation page, then click the Install app button to install it.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Apps > Metafields guru.
- 2.Click the Products & Variants row.
- 3.Find and click the product you want to add product metafields.
- 4.In each metafield, you can edit the namespace, key, type, and value. Click the Create metafield if you want to create a new one. Then click the Save button to save your changes.