Shipping rates calculator
A shipping rates calculator on your cart page that lets customers estimate their shipping costs before they proceed to the checkout page.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.In the left-hand toolbar, click Theme settings.
- 4.Click Shipping rates calculator.
- Show the shipping calculator: set Yes to display the shipping rates calculator on your cart page, or No to hide it.
- Heading text: enter the text that will be displayed above your shipping rates calculator.
- Default country selection: choose which country will be selected by default.
Note: If your customer is logged-in, the country in his default shipping address will be selected. If you are not sure about the spelling to use here, refer to the first checkout page.
- Submit button label: enter the text that will be shown on the submit button.
- Submit button label when calculating: enter the text that will be shown when the shipping price is being calculated.
- General: enter the messages you want to show in error messages. Note: Use the "messages" variable to display dynamic messages.
- Country is not supported: enter the message you want to show if your customers' country is not supported.