- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.In the left-hand toolbar, click Theme settings.
- 4.Click Social media.
Configure image to share your site on social media. Except for sharing the product, collection, article because the featured image of a product, collection, or article will be used.
Configure platforms are used to share products, articles.
Add your social account that customers can reach you on social platforms. These social accounts will be shown as social icons in the header or footer.
- Facebook: add your Facebook page. Example: https://facebook.com/boostheme
- Pinterest: add your Pinterest page. Example: https://pinterest.com/boostheme
- Instagram: add your Instagram page. Example: https://instagram.com/boosthemeteam
- Tumblr: add your Tumblr page. Example: https://tumblr.com/boostheme
- Snapchat: add your Snapchat page. Example: https://snapchat.com/boostheme
- Youtube: add your Youtube page. Example: https://youtube.com/boostheme
- Vimeo: add your Vimeo page. Example: https://vimeo.com/boostheme