These are the common settings for all products which be displayed on all pages.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.In the left-hand toolbar, click Theme settings.
- 4.Click Product settings.
- Enable quick view button: check or uncheck to Enable quick view button.
- Show option as a drop-down: Add option name you want to show as a dropdown. Each option's name is separated by a comma.
- Enable: Check or uncheck to enable the pre-order feature.When the inventory quantity is less than zero and you enable "Continue selling when out of stock". The pre-order text will be shown.
- Enable: check or uncheck to enable the comparison feature.
- Truncate product's name in comparison popup: Just drag to the number of words you want to show, the product name will be displayed shorter. And leave zero if you want to display the full product name.
- Show color swatch by: You can choose the way to display the color options. Use the variant image or custom colors. If you choose "custom color codes", you can configure your color codes in the below fields.
- The Color product tag must match with the color name. Ex: if you have a color name is "Light Blue", you have to add a color product tag is "light-blue".
Note: If your store is using multiple languages, you should add multiple color names corresponding with multiple languages, each color name separated by a comma.
Choose review app: Our themes have been integrated with some popular Shopify review apps. You only need to install these apps without changing any codes to show the reviews.
- Check other apps if you don't want to use the above apps.
- Enable countdown for all: check or uncheck to show/ hide all countdown timer for all products.
- Countdown Express: if you want to reset the countdown timer when it ends automatically, use format: DD:HH:II:SS, example: 00:05:30:00. And if you want to set up a specified date to end countdown, use format YYYY/MM/DD HH:II:SS, example: 2019/01/30 05:30:00. You can use this format to add own countdown timer for each product by using Product Metafields with namespace: btt, key: countdown, value type is string. Please refer to here for setting up Product Metafields.